Since starting our in-person workshops in NYC about a year ago, we have been asked almost daily to offer up the classes online. And, well, I guess there's nothing like a global pandemic to finally get us there! Silver linings people! In all seriousness, I'm super excited about this moment. If anything, it will give me an excuse to figure out what day it is (Tuesday!) and maybe even put on some mascara for you all. Details below.
Please know I'm personally thinking of all of our extended LF family right now, and that includes all of you who have supported us along the way. I hope you're safe, healthy and staying sane, and I hope to meet you in one of our paid or free lessons below!
Each LF embroidery kit contains:
- One blank Lingua Franca 100% cashmere sweater (available in XS to XL in red, smoke, and cream)
- An array of embroidery thread colors, scissors, needle and needle threader, chalk and water soluble pen all in a small pouch
- Two hoops
- A practice piece of cotton fabric
- Our official "embroidery guide"
- Access to an online Zoom class led by Rachelle and one of our skilled embroiderers. (You will be contacted by email after your purchase with available time slots.)
The best part? We are offering all of the above for the same price of our Lingua Franca cashmere sweater sans stitching! Yes, you read that right. We are basically giving away our embroidery kit and workshop free with the purchase of a sweater. We are hoping that learning to embroider will help you pass the time and find a way to add a bit of love to pieces around your home and also connect with people in our community to discuss how we're all feeling. We can't wait to meet you all digitally and become inspired by your creativity!
PURCHASE YOUR SPOT HERE!